Subject Author Posted Replies

OT. Tonneau Covers?
I just spoiled myself with a new pickup. Toyota SR, double cab, 5' box. It's red so it will be a little easier to find in a parking lot at least for now. There are bunches of choices for box covers....
9
9

Water from my shower running down and around the fuse box leaving a big damp patch
I had New bathroom fitted few months back the shower is fitted above the fuse box which is in the hall .I have noticed when I have a shower there's a damp patch around the fuse box.I have had a...
18
18

Homeowner expectations versus reality
The caption is: "What client wanted in 5 days" versus "What I could implement in 5 days"
4
4

electric jacket driving me crazy- help!
No, not burning up so please don't panic! Sorry if this is OT, but this is one of my most active groups and I see a lot of sort of OT at times. I just figured someone might know what I'm about to...
2
2

$58 - TAX THE RICH SWEATSHIRT by AOC
Made in USA Union printed 100% cotton Gender neutral fit Designed by Jordan Rosenberg I'm glad she's taxing the rich and not her fellow Representatives that only make $175,000/yr.
10
10

Re: This is one reason why Michigan Governor is a moron
Look the internet for a list

3 prong plug, can I use in 2 outlet?
Bought a sous vide 800 watt cooker. Can I safely use in a 2 slot outlet? 15 amp service, older house, maybe from 1965 or so.
26
26

Barbers
My husband has been cutting his own hair for years. He has so little left that it's foolish to go to the barber to have them run clippers over his entire head. He got his own electric clipper. I've...
1
1

Halo Light retro w/torsion spring
This last weekend I installed some Halo retrofit LED kits into some can lights that are approximately 45 years old. (Pretty sure they were from Sears because they still had the Sears incandescent...
4
4

Smoke detectors, Ionization vs Photoelectric
Looking to install some new smoke detectors. I was going to install Ionization type smoke detectors in the lower floors and then a combination smoke and CO detector on the 3rd floor where the bedrooms...
26
26

OT. College Football
The Salvation Army Bell ringers are out and we've had Black Friday. The college football season is normally winding down and bowl games loom. Arizona St. has played one game. Utah has played two. <>...
11
11

light socket hot/neutral screw
I accidentally let the two screwed wire terminals in a socket fall out of the socket. I know that the gold one is for the hot wire and the silver is for neutral....but once they have fallen out of the...
11
11

OT: looking for a BX80701W1250 processor
Hi All, All my suppliers and all my search engines can not find an in stock source for an Intel BX80701W1250, Xeon W-1250 Hexa-core processor I need for a customer. You guys know of a source USA or CA...
12
12

Thats gonna take 3 years to dry
Serious concrete pour. This is not how I would have done it, but maybe that's why I'm not a pro.
29
29

Polishing my headlights
3 weeks ago I polished my headlight lenses. They came out great. I had replaced a bulb and noticed again how cloudy they were, 2005 car. It took about 2 hours but would have taken less if my back...
39
39