Subject Author Posted Replies

Delta Kitchen Faucet/Sprayer Problem
Hi, all; I've gotten good answers here before, but I haven't posted in a long time. This one should be easy -- We installed a Delta combination kitchen faucet/sprayer a while back, and for...
6
6

Dehumidifier Problem???
My Dehumidifier is 2 years old and has been working just fine till now. It will only operate for about 2 minutes, and only if I disconnect the power chord from the outlet. It will start whenever I do...
1
1

Electric Oven Wiring
What type of insulated wire should I use to replace part of the internal wiring of a built-in electric wall oven. I assume this needs to be some type of high temp insulation. The original wire appears...
4
4

Garage Door opens by itself...
MIL has a Genie garage door opener that keeps going into operation by itself. My first thought is a high-power CB signal, or HAM operator in the neighborhood, but this is just a guess. Any ideas on...
6
6

Air Conditioner problem - do I need a run capacitor ?
I have an older a/c unit. Last year it was functioning just fine. This year, as it's running, the lights in the house dim on and off, just slightly. This didn't happen while the furnace was...
6
6

How to empty gunk out of large pond?
I need to empty the all the algae out of a 40,000 gallon pond in our yard so I can repair the liner (leaking from the side and bottom). I was thinking of draining it all the way and then I would be...
8
8

Soaker hoses?
Any recommendations for a soaker hose? Last year we bought a sprinkler/soaker hose -- don't recall the brand -- at Lowe's. but toward the end of the season it was spurting water from a split...
12
12

Tap won't stay up in shower/Tub
Hi, I have a shower/tub in one. Its where you pull the little chrome bar up on the tap and the water then comes out of the shower head above. However the little chrome bar will no longer stay up and...
5
5

Refrigerator Problem
I have a problem with my fridge, it is a side by side. The top half of both sides are not cold, all the food in the top half of the freezer side is thawed and only the stuff in the bottom half of the...
4
4

What brand drill was used for this?
it was a moot question. Get breaking news and the latest headlines on business, entertainment, politics, world news, tech, sports, videos and much more from AOL
14
14

Pool Solar Covers
Hi all. I have a 16 x 32 oval inground pool. Its time for a new solar cover . I went to get one today and they want to sell me a 17 x 33, and I cut to fit. I did this with my last one and the cut...
3
3

Chainsaw recommendation
Looking for some chainsaw recommendations. I had an old (25 year?) Sears, and an old Poulan. Both were 14" gas, someone wanted to buy one, so I gave them their choice. They took the Poulan. I broke...
24
24

refinishing interior door, oversanded?
ok i have never done any work with wood and am having difficulty. I am restaining a door to a darker color. i chose to strip it by power sanding through the finish. when i applied the stain it...
11
11

GE Profile Fridge not cooling
We have a GE Profile side by side (TPX24BIY or maybe TPX24SIY) which is plenty cold in the freezer side but barely cooling on the fridge side. It's running continuously. I know from past...
5
5

Cement slab, creative uses
In my yard is a cement slab about 6 by 8 feet, and 3-4 inches thick. It was the floor of a play house built decades ago and long since rotted away. The slab is pretty much useless now because a large...
15
15