Subject Author Posted Replies

Availability and Price of Husquarvana Model 51 Chain Saw?
Is Subject saw still available new, and what's a typical price? I see there are plenty of parts for it via Google, but don't see the chainsaw listed.
2
2

Large Picture Window Popping Sound
In that case all your windows would be bad. Time ,heat and cool down made the seal fail. Unless siders used spikes and sledge hammers on your condo. Jerry...
2
2

Cable Splitter questions for my internet and tv
The lower the DB number the beter the splitter. That is a number that relates to loss. It is a log type scale. One db is about 25% loss. Three DB is about 50% loss. Ten DB is 90% loss. The best...
31
31

Grab bar in our shower stall
Consider going through the studs from the other side if the wall structure permits it. Drywall is easily removed, replaced, patched, painted, whatever, to make other side access possible. It is even...
15
15

Aquarium toilet
This domain may be for sale!
9
9

RJ45 & RJ11 module plugs
Sure wire up all 8 (I usually use the B wiring). To not confuse people you could get those little plastic inserts that convert an RJ45 to RJ11, but the RJ45's work just fine and its nice having...
6
6

Dishwasher Buttons Peeling Off
Hi, I had a whirlpool dishwasher and it seemed like after a few years, the "start" button on the front control panel started to crack around the circle indentation, then finally came off. I got rid of...
3
3

Electrical current strength normal?
After disconnecting and reconnecting the wires in an electrical circuit, my low-tech current tester seems to indicate (with low lamp brightness) that the current in the reconnected wire circuit...
9
9

Excell Power washer has no pressure
My excell 2500 power washer just stopped working while I'd been using it for an hour. The engine continued to run, but there was absolutely no pressure coming out. I could put my finger over the...
6
6

Phone company? I've got Rambo interference
I've heard of cats stranded on light poles, but Jeeze! "A RAM dangles helplessly after zip-lining down a telephone wire - by a horn. " With pics of sheep dangling from overhead wire.

Baking soda as a paint remover
I'm finally tackling the french doors in my diningroom. The house was built in the early 1800s, so the doors are real, solid wood, but before we bought the house some moron not only painted them,...
10
10

Delta faucet problem
We have two bathroom sinks with identical Delta single-handle faucets. but one needs only 1/16" movement for the water to flow while the other needs at least 1/2". IOW, a lot more care needs to be...
6
6

Plastic or Aluminum Sliding Doors
I have several 12' sliding patio doors, using 4' panels. Inside trim is standard but on the outside, the flanges are imbedded in the stucco surrounding the doors. The doors are single pane...
5
5

Awning cost? ? ?
We have a canvas awning on our porch which probably will need replacing in a year or two. It's about 7 feet deep, 14 feet supported by a frame of pipes. My question: What is it likely to cost?...
9
9

Non incandescent bulbs?
Picked up the following quote on a technical news group where a particular thread was expressing concern about the severe deterioration of 'ordinary' AM (Amplitude Modulated) radio broadcasts....
23
23