Subject Author Posted Replies

OT What a jenny
In article <>, says... Yes, today the young people do not seem to be able to do simple repair things around the house. Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and...
52
52

OT Snow may dellay delivery
Right now there is snow in Texas and Oklahoma and they're saying that this may delay things. Why not send the vaccine somewhere else and catch up with Texas later?
15
15

shovelling snow
BTW. after all these years, I have a new improved way of shoveling the sidewalk, that's faster, better, and takes less effort. The whole word "shoveling" seems like the wrong word now because surely...
80
80

thinning two part epoxy?
I have a small project that needs epoxy to bond one section. Unfortunately, the area where the epoxy needs applies is narrow. The last time I tried it, I attempted using a cut off syringe, like...
14
14

OT. Solar Winds Hack
The Russians are sneaky characters. <> Federal investigators and cybersecurity experts say that Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service is probably responsible for the attack. Federal investigators and...

US Naval Observatory Clock
USNO Clock (US Naval Observatory) Google Maps
2
2

pink salt
The "salt" they've been using to keep ice off our sidewalks looks pink. Does anyone know what it is?
28
28

Become a helicopter pilot. Learn in your spare time.
NASA's Ingenuity Mars Helicopter will make history's first attempt at powered flight on another planet next spring. It is riding with the agency's next mission to Mars (the Mars 2020 Perseverance...
1
1

Nee Ebay Policy Invites Identity Theft
Effective the end of February, all Ebay sellers can no longer get paid via PayPal. Instead, Ebay will deposit the sale proceeds directly into your bank account. You have to give Ebay your bank routing...
14
14

Baltimore to make vaccine
One baltimore company is starting to make the J&J vaccine. I wonder if that were the company downtown that I posted about, that makes drugs for 2 or 3 pharmaceutical companies. I'm going to organize...

Power Outages
It isn't mentioned in this article but the wind generators aren't working for what ever reason. Texas is having blackouts. <> There's an article in the Lincoln Journal-Star about some people in...
62
62

OT: Building The Most Secret Underground House And Water Slide To Swimming Pool Underground
Building The Most Secret Underground House And Water Slide To Swimming Pool Underground The Survival: I'm From Cambodia In This Video We Build 2 Week And Enjoy There After Working Complete. Build The...
27
27

OT: The world's simplest electric train
This is birth video of world's simplest electric train. Thank you for watching from around the world. (Run outside the coil) - http://youtu.be/Y1MDOerruDU (Speed Battle) - https://youtu.be/yL0TRmprhEM...
3
3

Flex Products
Anyone use any of the Flex products such as Flex Glue and Flex Seal? Does that stuff really work?
21
21

OT: Bruce Springstein, drunk skunk, so desperate to make another buck?
What's up with this moron? He knew he was arrested for DWI in November, yet he made a commercial for Jeep with him driving? I'd take bets that he didn't tell Jeep about it either. Is he that greedy,...
19
19