Subject Author Posted Replies

Does propane change with age?
Does propane change with age? The web says No, but.... I have a can/bottle of propane that is at least 10 years old. I'm using it as one of several ways to find the vacuum leak in my car. I used it 2...
6
6

Frequently bought together, at Amazon.
This post is more Amazon-related than smoke- or car-related. One of the things I've noticed about Amazon is that they usually lie, afaic, when they list Frequently Bought Together. Much of the time,...

Ro?ie O'Donnell's House
Rosie sold her house at a loss. The developer is going to break the property into affordable housing. <> The neighbors aren't impressed. The decision has caused an uproar in the upscale community.
6
6

end of my gutter has popped off, how to repair?
I noticed the end of my gutter in the yard after mowing the lawn recently. How do I reattach to the gutter? Thanks in advance!
17
17

Why a spring for a hole saw?
I bought a USB charging jack designed for a car's dashboard, and designed to fit in the same size hole as a cigarette lighter. Many versions for sale. This one, no more expensive than the others, came...
9
9

Product recommendations for a few concrete patch jobs
Hi guys, I have a few problems with cracks in various places in an around my house, you can view pics here:   1. A crack (or two) in the concrete slab holding up my mailbox: There are cracks in this...

Extended Free Shipping by Amazon
if you got free shipping becaue your order was over $25 (the current minimum) you can get free shipping with no minimum for 24 hours. That could be very good if you forgot something. Maybe they can...
16
16

Magnet for miniblind on steel door
I am installing a full view steel door soon, waiting for warmer temp. I bought full view aluminum mini blinds but do not want to drill into the steel door. I eyeballed some magnets on Amz but looking...
10
10

testing fuel pressure on a 3.3L 2005 Toyotal
(I don't think I have a fuel problem, but when I'm reading about my car, curiosity rears its head and I have questions.) How come so many cars have a nipple on the fuel rail with which to test fuel...
9
9

Six for the price of two?
I know it's not the same vendor -- Wait, it is the SAME vendor -- so how is it that on ebay there is one Denso ignition pack for a 2005 3.3L Toyota engine for $70, and a 6-pack for $158?
52
52

Bathtub drains
For a standard tub, is there a way that the drain could be on the wrong end?
9
9

Are my business assumptions correct?
Are my business assumptions correct? I'm trying to get rid of some engine trouble codes, and I need to install 2 or 4 oxygen sensors. I know I can install one of them, and if I find a place where I...
14
14

Amazon does weird shipping things
Even Amazon does weird shipping things, most recent at the top: Shipped with Amazon Tracking ID: TBA014988817904 Friday, April 2 6:47 AM Package arrived at a carrier facility Glen Burnie, US Thursday,...

[SOLVED] can't get OBDII reader to work
Foxwell NT301 OBDII code reader Worked fine a year ago. In my trunk for a year, but car is white so it doesn't get that hot, doesn't get that cold because it's Maryland. Now, no matter what button I...
5
5

Ot. Doing hanayama puzzles
Are there harder ones above level six? These are brutal but toss me something harder. Inigma was hardest for me, infinity was easy., quartet disassembled but cannot put back.
2
2