Subject Author Posted Replies

Q For An Electrician
Sometimes I work on equipment with 3-phase (delta). If you mix up the wires...how do YOU figure out which wire goes where? Thanks.
18
18

quick connect porcelain tiles
click together porcelain tiles...any opinions? consider for the bathroom 金碧滙彩娱乐场成立于1999年,经过17年的拼搏与努力,现已成为国内最大的基于单品供应...
18
18

OT: any good routers on the market?
currently using a Netgear WNR3500 v2 and I think it's starting to die. this is the second Netgear I've had; the previous one bricked itself after about 2 years. This one is less than a year old and...
64
64

Electrical 60 double pole
When it says 60 double pole does that mean 60 amp each let or is it 30 amp each leg? Thanks in advance Chris
2
2

Dimmer Switch
------------------------------------- I am an amateur at repairs. I bought a new faceplate for an electrical outlet that has 2 regular light switches and 1 dimmer switch. It is the old fashion...
9
9

Making a driveway in clay soil
Generally speaking, where there is very heavy clay soil, how many inches of 4" ballast then how many inches of clean or modified crusher run?
7
7

Rating Air Compressors
Its been a while since I looked at home air compressors. Recently, Home Depot has been selling a Porter Cable pancake AC with these specs: 6 gallon, 150 psi max, 2.6 scfm @90psi. There is not longer...
1
1

OT Perhaps, But I Gotta Get Me Some O Deez!
I may lose my mind and order a set. :-) TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL
8
8

locust decking?
Has anybody out there ever used black locust as a decking material? It is strong and rot-proof, but it might be undesirable in other ways. I have used small pieces for this and that but have no...
2
2

Oil furnace rating, you were right and I *think* I was too.
Oil furnace rating, you were right and I still think I was too, for different furnaces. We resolved this at the time, but to review, a couple weeks ago, we at first disagreed on how furnaces were...
3
3

If it feeds 6 gph, how come it only uses 18 gpd
Still checking out humidifiers, even though I can only use one model, not this one, and I notice that the poplular Aprilaire 700A has these specs? Water Feed Rate 6 Gallons/Hour Water Capacity 18...
5
5

Can galvanized fittings be used with black iron pipe?
Was at Lowes tonight picking up stuff for hooking up my HW heater this weekend and found out they did not have anymore 1/2" Tee's in black iron for my gas line. But they had galvanized 1/2" Tee's. Can...
49
49

What does it mean when it does NOT say Top Rack Only?
What does it mean when it does NOT say Top Rack Only? I have more plastic stuff to wash in the dishwasher than I used to and have often run out of space in the top rack, while the bottom rack might be...
11
11

Skill batteries?
The local Blowes has a pile of clearance items, lot's of different tool chargers, but none I can use. Also are 2 12 volt NiCad battery packs with the Skill name on them for $10. Sorry no model #. In...
6
6

Manual wheat grinder and well pump recommendation
This may be a tad off topic for this newsgroup, but I'm betting I get a lot of good recommendations. I'm looking for a manual (non-electric, hand powered) wheat grinder, and shallow well pump. I have...
6
6