120v vs. 130v Floodlight

We had our house built about 4 years ago. Recently one of our indoor potlights burnt out. I looked at the light and it reads, "65W 130v". I went to the store and all I can find is "65w 120v". If I use 120v is this okay?
Thank you, NA.

went
Yes, all the voltage indicates is the maximum rated voltage for the lamp. 130 volt lamps might last a bit longer.

This is Turtle
130 volt rated bulb will last longer than 120 volt rated bulbs.
TURTLE
NA wrote:

The 130V lamp would last a lot longer. It was likely chosen to avoid having it go out or it is a pain to replace. The new lamp will be brighter but will not last as long and will consume a tiny bit more power.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Thanks everyone!
NA.

Don't smoke the weed, man!
I looked at the light and it reads, "65W 130v". I went