120 to 12v conversion

Page 2 of 2

Like what then.

I checked with the city enginneer on the code requirements and they didnt have any problem with what Im doing. They were a little confused about waht I was talking about at first. I was talking about small lights about a foot off the floor not ceiling mounted lights. The biggest problem I really had was my wife didnt like the way the bezel and glass looked, white plastic cover and clear plastic lense. Since she does stained glass she is in the process this A.M. of making some out of brass and opalescent art glass.
Jimmie

Hmm, that might look kind of neat! Luck!
--

Regards,

Twayne

Leds may not even be as efficent as flourescent unless you buy new types, and area sure of what you buy, why not consider just new T8 fixtures or Cfls. The color output from the leds are still not on par with soft white flourescent. Leds are overpriced.