12 V flashlight bulbs?

I have a Bosch FL10A 12 V flashlight that needs bulbs.

There are DEWALT DW9043 12-Volt Flashlight Xenon Replacement Bulb (2 Pack) for $10 (US). Is that a reasonable price for two bulbs?

Any other possibilities?

Thanks.

Reply to
John Doe

I would say that would depend if you are buying or selling............

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Stop tilting at windmills, Stebie. If you're going to fight spam, do it right. Obviously I am buying, that's what "needs bulbs" means.

I do make some stuff, Stebie, but I could not care less whether you have any interest in it. In other words, I wouldn't even try selling it to your mother. Hopefully that answers your question, FWIW.

N04/ (sign removed)

If it works, I use it, end of story.

And what are you selling, Stebie, he-man group protection?

Reply to
John Doe

Try either bulbdirect.com or topbulb.com

Reply to
Michael