12 V flashlight bulbs?

I have a Bosch FL10A 12 V flashlight that needs bulbs.
There are DEWALT DW9043 12-Volt Flashlight Xenon Replacement Bulb (2 Pack) for $10 (US). Is that a reasonable price for two bulbs?
Any other possibilities?
Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖

I would say that would depend if you are buying or selling............
Steve
Add pictures here
✖
"Steve B" <pittmanpirate hotmail.com> wrote:

Stop tilting at windmills, Stebie. If you're going to fight spam, do it right. Obviously I am buying, that's what "needs bulbs" means.
I do make some stuff, Stebie, but I could not care less whether you have any interest in it. In other words, I wouldn't even try selling it to your mother. Hopefully that answers your question, FWIW.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04 / http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210 N04/ (sign removed)
If it works, I use it, end of story.
And what are you selling, Stebie, he-man group protection?
--

> Steve
✖
On Aug 19, 4:49 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Try either bulbdirect.com or topbulb.com
Add pictures here
✖