110' long line run in hot attic for central AC

My new central air conditioner is being installed with a 110' run of line between the condenser outside and the forced air unit inside (see earlier post), most of which runs through a hot attic.
Isn't this too long, or will I just lose a small amount of efficiency?
Should the normally-uninsulated refrigerant line be also insulated in a situation like this to save operating costs?
The line runs down the wall of the bathroom. Will I hear the noise of the refrigerant through the wall?
Regards, Ted in inland San Diego
There are 2 lines one is insulated, are both of yours uninsulated?

As long as the lineset is sized according to the installation guidelines there will not be any problem with this length.

I doubt that you'd save enough over the life of the equipment to justify it.

I doubt it, but I'd say that and have some joker shove their ear through the wall to prove it could be heard. Unless you have super power hearing it won't be noticed.
- Robert

Thanks so much for the replies posted so far. Ted