100 mm sockets sold in lots?

Page 1 of 2
One more chase from tool box to tool box, to find a ten MM socket. Of course, no other size is close enough to do.
Where can I buy a lot of 5 or 10 of these, and put in my various tool boxes? I've tried Ebay (has some separately). Best price I found was 4.10 plus sales tax, which isn't too bad.
Okay, try that again. Sorry.
On 4/27/2015 6:13 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:18:40 -0400, Stormin Mormon

get for a buck each and a break if you buy a bunch.
I had the same thing with 10mm, 5/16 and a few others you always seem, to lose.

Thanks, might just do that. Great idea.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 4/27/2015 7:01 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Price is a real concern. But, I'll check a couple in the next days. Thank you.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I went to a pawnshop last week looking for an MP3 player and the smallest thing they had was a tablet computer. They did have a lot of tools, but I saw no little ones. But that was only one pawnshop in a small location.
I haven't done this, but you could go to a retail store and see what price you can get if you buy ten. The first clothing store in America with fixed prices was the one whose name I always forget in Philadepphia, in about 1870, but they probably dickered too.
I was planning on bargaining for a lifetime supply of double-edged razor blades, but while I was thinking about it, the stores pretty much stopped selling them, except for expensive ones, and the web didn't have normally priced ones either, so I bought 200 from Turkey.
On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 6:43:57 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

...off your meds again?

Don't know about the quality,but ebay has some for $ 1.10 plus $ 2.00 shipping. They say if you order more to check for the combined price.
330548200824 is the number.
On 04/27/2015 04:13 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Oh, c'mon. You live at Harbor Freight:
http://www.harborfreight.com/38-in-drive-10mm-deep-wall-socket-67758.html
That's the deep wall; standard is probably cheaper. The Pittsburg stuff isn't too bad. That's what I use for the tooltube set on one of the bikes. If some skel rips the tube off I'm not out that much.
On 4/28/2015 12:11 AM, rbowman wrote:

Thank you for reminding me. Some times, I do get brain failures, and this is one such moment.
On 4/28/2015 7:04 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I was in a HF store yesterday, zero in stock. Bummer.
On 4/27/2015 6:13 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

$2.17 eavh at Amazon.com
(Amazon.com product link shortened)30220410&sr=1-14&keywordsmm+socket
Of course you didn't state what drive size you wanted to this might not apply.
On 4/28/2015 7:28 AM, BenignBodger wrote:

Ideally 1/4 drive, but might need to buy in 3/8. Wonder how expensive is the shipping.....
On 4/29/2015 7:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

To quote:
"To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
Select Proceed to Checkout Select or add your shipping address Select a shipping speed and select Continue Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary."
IIRC there is a point where shipping becomes 'free' but I don't know what that might be (I pay for Prime service instead).
Stormin Mormon wrote:

100 mm is almost 4", pretty big socket. Where do you use them?
On 04/28/2015 11:34 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Stormin has big nuts.
On 4/28/2015 10:15 PM, rbowman wrote:

I hate those big pink spiders that live in my nose.
rbowman posted for all of us...

I wondered whom originally posted this. Stumped is in my KF. Only he would ask this. He's been hanging around for years and will tell you he's the expert on most anything. WHY would he post this question? He's probably broken more sockets from the Dollar store bargain bin than than Sears stocks. What a putz.
He needs the 100 mm ones to fix the window shaker unit that hangs out the back of his "dwelling". He will use it to beat on it until it works...
--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

On 4/28/2015 1:34 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

1) message body says "ten MM socket" 2) corrrection was posted right after this message. 3) I'm correcting the subject line, as I go along.
Hpope that helps clear up the coonfusioon. Thank yoou foor the gooood ideas.