10 most important items in the home

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:36:39 +0000, Danny D'Amico wrote:

Actually, with the power going out almost monthly out here, I think THIS is the most important thing in the home!
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3816/10933073015_e0c5ff74c3_o.gif
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:02:13 -0800, Oren wrote:

Ah, my Huckleberry friend. A new word for me, I see: demark: In telephony, the demarcation point is the point at which the public switched telephone network ends and connects with the customer's on-premises wiring.
Where I grew up, *everything* was inside the basement of my parent's house (back east); but out here, in California, most things are *outside* the house.
I guess the phone demarcation box slipped through the cracks.
PS: If you know anything about those generac boxes, I'd love to know what the heck they're doing, since they're huge compared to the size of the main circuit breaker panel for the house.