10 most important items in the home

Page 1 of 2
A couple years ago, at church we had an exercise in thought. What are the 10 most important items in your home? And we should list them, with the #1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, television, a few chose scriptures.
I've probably got that list around some where, and it's burried deep in boxes of stuff in the closet. But, I do remember item number one, but I'm not telling for now. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
Stormin Mormon wrote:

most important items in your home? And we should list them, with the #1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, television, a few chose scriptures.

of stuff in the closet. But, I do remember item number one, but I'm not telling for now.

1. Love.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

non-top-posting internet persons

Mastery & actual use of common sense and good judgment.
Erik

Cross Holy water Gun
Greg

of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, te levision, a few chose scriptures.

t telling for now.

Probably in your case;
Book of Mormon twaddle. Then your AK47.
Or possibly reverse order. You live in such an immoral society.

of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, te levision, a few chose scriptures.

t telling for now.

1 Water 2 Food 3 Toilet paper 4 Guns and ammo 5 Television 6 Lawn mower 7 Gasoline 8 Internet access 9 Whiskey 10 Aspirin

Fixed it.

There is much wisdom in your post ...
Your list is good. I think mine were toilet, furnace, shower, refrigerator, and can't remember the rest of the list. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
1 Water 2 Food 3 Toilet paper 4 Guns and ammo 5 Television 6 Lawn mower 7 Gasoline 8 Internet access 9 Whiskey 10 Aspirin
Stormin Mormon wrote:

How did humans get this far without all those 'essential' things?
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

+1
**NOJUNK**@hotmail.com says...

1. Roof! (As in having a "roof" over your head. Walls with insulation are nice in the winter...)
On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 17:54:35 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

most important items in your home? And we should list them, with the #1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, television, a few chose scriptures.

of stuff in the closet. But, I do remember item number one, but I'm not telling for now.

Wife

1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, t elevision, a few chose scriptures.

ot telling for now.

Yes, you got it.

most important items in your home? And we should list them, with the #1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, television, a few chose scriptures.

of stuff in the closet. But, I do remember item number one, but I'm not telling for now.

Good grief. I can't believe nobody, other than you, even got close!
Number one: Family members -- including pets!
Number two: Whatever
On Friday, June 7, 2013 5:54:35 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:

of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, te levision, a few chose scriptures.

t telling for now.

I'd start with:
1. Gun to scare off people trying to steal the next nine items. 2. Ammunition, in case they don't scare easy.
#1 These wires! :)
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3780/10932993223_88ca0d583a_b.jpg

#1 on my list. But then, I've a different perspective.
--
.
Christopher A. Young