10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

You are one stupid wing tard there Gumby. The Clinton years was the last of prosperity for a long while thanks to your heroes on the right. Creating jobs and revenue is what balances the budget and pays the bills not killing them and getting our troops killed for nothing like was done under your administration's control. There is nothing inaccurate about my last paragraph. This is your comeback? Stating that other people have posted things but you are unable to post anything yourself? You are clearly a retard but we have known that for years of your rambling and melt downs Gumby.

I thought you were against government regulations, things like Glass Steagall that interfered with the free market,and increased profit, and I thought you were seriously against the FDR regulations that put some brakes on the run away speculations that contributed to the '29 crash,and gave some protections to those who are not "the job creators"., now it seems that you are for government regulations,make up your mind. Glass Steagall repeal may have been signed by clintion but it was mainly a Republican effort to get it passed,and done piece meal starting in earnest under Reagan - remember the Savings and Loan crash. .and before you go ranting yes I know many Democrats also voted for it. One thing you seem to be selective about is despite your rants the President in not an absolute power and the D's did not have to votes to reject the repeal .

And yet the crumble happened because if the right. If they were so concerned then why didn't they do something when they had complete control of the government? Because they are totally inept an unqualified to run anything.
Face the real facts that you can't weasel away from Gumby. The right drove the country into a ditch and caused the biggest recession in modern times.
Where are the jobs winger? All that could be heard in the lead up to the mid terms was that lame cry. Now I am asking you the same thing now that the right has the house.
Where are the jobs?

not totally, just about 99%.

Bush sold out America and got over 4 thousand troops killed, lost millions of jobs and left the economy in shambles.

You are the one that is smoking something Gumby.
Obama will get re-elected and fix even more of the failures of the right.
Obama:
Killed Bin Laden-Quadaffi-countless other terrorists that Bush created and ended the war of lies.
Bush-the lowest IQ of any leader-drunk drug addled moron that can't even speak English.
"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006
"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." --discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson
"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000
They misunderestimated me." --Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000
I am sure you fully understand the total stupidity of Bush. You are equally a dumb shit Gumby.
Whahahahahaha...................

his lies. Are you really that stupid?
Isn't even IN a city!
Allen Drake wrote:

In the red and black terms of fiscal policy, it was a dramatic occasion. After a paring arid scraping, President Eisenhower had almost in hand, to present to the 86th Congress next month, a balanced budget with about $77 billion incoming against about $77 billion outgoing.
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,894018,00.html#ixzz1bF6d7CID
--

Regards,
Steve Saling
Garlicdude wrote:

That effort to balance the budget didn't last long.
It created a recession and in response to the recession the last two years of the Eisenhower administration the federal govt spent 20% more than it collected in revenues.
Federal debt from 1954-1961 http://tinyurl.com/3nfas8o
jim wrote:

True enough, I was 10 or so when that recession started. It was when Detroit started making smaller cars, Valiants, Darts, Falcons, Corvair all started around that time.
--

Regards,
Steve Saling
Garlicdude wrote:

Yup. Don't forget the Olds F-85. That was a sweet little car.
I am creating jobs today, thanks to President Obama.
I have two unemployed guys working for me today, cleaning stuff for sale.

every other winger. No facts. NOTHING.

No it wouldn't, not even close. "Destruction of American Manufacturing" started with a vengence under the Reagan mis- admistration when many of the regulations relating to off shoring were loosened, same with many of the financial regulations started after the '29 crash as an attempt to prevent it happening again.Regan got the ball rolling, Clinton didn't do much to slow it,and GWB added to momentum ,guess where we are today?
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:11:01 -0700 (PDT), Just Me

Exactly. But Gummer won't reply. He never does to something he can't disprove. Poor Gumby lost it a long time ago.

Initially the economy appeared on track for a steady recovery. In August 2009, the White House projected the unemployment rate would fall to 8 percent by the end of 2011 and 7.5 percent by the end of 2012. This would represent a recovery roughly one-third slower than after the 19811982 recession. Job creation data supported these forecasts. The economy went from losing 841,000 jobs in January 2009the recessions low pointto gaining 229,000 jobs in April 2010. By the spring of 2010, the Administration confidently predicted a Recovery Summer. Within two months of the Health care reform billss passing, the recovery stalled. Private-sector job creation improved by an average of 67,600 jobs per month before April 2010. That month, private-sector employers added 229,000 net jobs. In May 2010, the job situation stopped improving. Employers created just 48,000 net jobs, and the trend in job creation changed. Starting in that month, private-sector hiring took a new course, improving by only 6,500 jobs per monthless than one-tenth the previous rate. The October rate this year was still only at 58,000 (after you back out 45,000 jobs that were "created" when a strike ended).

In other words, they lied.

Who lied about what? I lost the thread of the conversation.

The lies always come from the right, who else? They had no intension of creating jobs. All they care about is taking down Obama at any cost including the downfall of America.

SO if they are for creating jobs show me. You can't foo............
Have you always been this stupid?.