10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

Page 2 of 7
Allen Drake wrote:

I'm an independent and I'm not defending anyone, moron.

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:06:04 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

You are the moron here and are defending the republicans unless you can be specific about what I have posted it inaccurate.
Allen Drake wrote:

Show us where I supported anyone, loser.

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:19:17 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Simply by posting to this thread you show where you stand. You are no different then Gumby.
Allen Drake wrote:

I accept your inability to prove your statements. By your own flawed logic, you are no different than Gunner.

Gunner Asch wrote:

All his cites come from the voices in his head. I wonder if his mother had any kids that weren't born brain dead?

Poutine (play /puːˈtiːn/; Quebec French pronunciation [putsɪn] ( listen)) is a dish of French fries, fresh cheese curds, and sometimes additional ingredients, covered with brown gravy or sauce. [1]
Poutine is a diner staple that originated in Quebec and can now be found across Canada. It is sold by national and international fast food chains, in small "greasy spoon" type diners (commonly known as "cantines" or "casse-croûtes" in Quebec) and pubs, as well as by roadside chip wagons (commonly known as "cabanes à patates", literally meaning "potato shacks"). International chains like McDonald's,[2] A&W, [3] KFC and Burger King[4] also sell mass-produced poutine in Canada. Atypically, the dish may include additional ingredients such as lobster meat, rabbit confit, caviar, and truffles.[5]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

Yes, this recession was all caused by Obama and the left. This is what makes the right so crazed and hateful. This is what has hurt America. You and your kind.

No fool. It was Obama that killed Bin Laden and now he got Qadaffi along with many others that Bush let go free. Obama is saving the world from your kind of war criminals that will destroy America from within.
You right wing loons will do anything to gain power.
You and your kind are insane.

Compared to Bush the war lying war criminal Obama is a hero. You tards had your chance to shine and you tuned it into a shit storm. Bush is scared to show his chimpafide face. Most likely drunk on his ass as usual or snorting coke. The world knows what a loser you righttards are. You have nothing again as usual Gumby but we all know that also.
Must really suck to be one of the last Bush worshipers.

your claim to being a normal person is rather bizarre!

rightwing dings like you. Obama had been cleaning up your winger crap and now has ended a war started over lies and war crimes in record time. A decade of killing is over and our troops will be home for the holidays thanks to Barry while Bush cowers in hiding snorting coke up his nose. You are one pathetic fool little man.

make it around April of 2009. He is going to be more than 2 years behind. Under your theory this makes it a lie.

It does not make it a lie. He tried to do it as soon as he could and was simply behind schedule. Lies are reserved for the right that lie about lying. Bush lied and thousands died. Still looking for those WMD?
On 10/16/2011 7:11 AM, Allen Drake wrote:

Americans consist of people from all over the world. If America is so awful, why do people keep moving here from other countries? It's very puzzling to me a native born American who's ancestors came from all over the planet. Why come to this so called horrible country? ^_^
TDD
Allen Drake wrote:

Which county?

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 16:26:23 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

The same country that Bush and the republicans lead into a ditch. The entire world knows what happened and who was to blame.
Allen Drake wrote:

Sigh. You can't even read what you post.

>lost millions

If Obama has created millions of jobs, explain how the unemployment is close to 10%. As far as I know, Obama has at best kept a lot of government jobs going for another year, but those jobs will be lost eventually. You are welcome to cite studies that prove Obama has created jobs.
Dan
On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:41:23 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@krl.org"

If you really paid attention you would already know. There is loife without FOX.
According to Florida congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, President Obama is on pace to create more jobs in 2010 than President Bush did in his eight years of office.
"A republican President has never , never left the office with a blanced Budget or a surplus.... Never "