1 side tub/shower enclosure pointed stone, grout sealer?

One of my customers has a tub/shower enclosure one side being a pointed stone wall. She complains of the maintenance problems keeping the stone clean.
The best I can think of right now is to use either silicone spray or grout sealer on the stone.
Any better ideas? Thank you for any.
andy everett wrote:

AquaMix Stone Sealer.