1 January 2016 Tax increases.

http://i.imgur.com/5dVx6tT.jpg
On 1/5/16 2:31 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:

Not accurate, and nothing to do with ACA.
See http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/whathappened.asp
On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 14:43:16 -0500

Who owns/runs snopes?
On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 11:31:53 AM UTC-8, burfordTjustice wrote:

Liar! Liar! Panties on Fire!
On 1/5/2016 1:31 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:

things, you invest, etc. You pay taxes on these things, usually when you acquire them.
Then you die and the government takes half. Ridiculous.

I loled
On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 3:58:13 PM UTC-5, SeaNymph wrote:

I feel blessed that I don't have to worry about that, at least not at this point. SWMBO and I are still just a tad shy of the $10.86MM exemption set for 2015.
"The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2013 set the estate tax exemption at $5.25 million for 2013 (effectively $10.5 million for a couple), and indexed that level for inflation in future years. It set the top rate at 40 percent. See Internal Revenue Bulletin 2013-5, Revenue Procedure 2013-5, January 2013.
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/rp-13-15.pdf ."

Or put it all in a trust and really, really piss them off.
Hi,
I'm sure someone has better access than I. Seemingly limited data here on Frontier, what with missing folders and the like.
Question; I wrote some messages in newsgroups, I think the folders were something close to; ???.powerpackandstrut... ???.flightdeck... ???.turbine... ???.jetengine... ???.aviation... about 1990-1998
Would someone please try and find any conversations from snipped-for-privacy@boeing.com A simple search for; snipped-for-privacy@boeing.com in those like folders would do it
IF ya find anything; I'll pay someone $20 some where in NW Washington for the conversation print outs!!!
Thanx☺

Drinking from the fountain of youth again I see.. It isn't working.