1/4 inch gap in door - need to seal

Rear exterior wooden door There's about a quarter inch gap between the side edge of the door and the frame, although it narrows a little bit as you get close to the top of the door. I have a storm door so I'm not worried about rain getting in but I'd like to seal it to prevent breezes.
Is there some type of vinyl covered foam with an adhesive backing that I could apply to the frame. My old front door once had a brass colored thin sheet of metal nailed to the inside frame that was bent outwards for the door to close against - the mrs. hates that look. Looking for something that a Home Depot/Lowe's would have. thanks

So go look. they have all sorts of things that will work.
LOwes and the Depot both have what you are looking for
Searcher