1/2" perfectly round holes suddenly found on my foundation wall outside

Yabbut this is a concrete foundation -- maybe mason bees? :-)

Reply to
Doug Miller

Looks more like that fake stucco paneling that is applied over old concrete block foundations to pretty them up. Might attract an insect and probably not too hard to burrow into. Looks like something has worn a path leading to the hole, also.

Tom G.

Reply to
Tom G

I can't imagine why you suspect vandals. I am sure your neighbors love you. You have already displayed your magnetic personality. :)

Reply to
Terry

You don't get any respect from me. I just see someone down there in the gutter.

Anyhow, the holes are from auger rats.

Reply to
mm

I've never seen Mason bees. Do they have the emblem with the square on them? Secret handshake?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in news:Qrj8i.5546$u56.5145 @newssvr22.news.prodigy.net:

Look for the ring. They all wear it.

Reply to
Clark

This guy...?

RicodJour

And the funny hats.

Reply to
Doug Miller

snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote in news:qam8i.12410$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net:

I thought those were the Shriner bees...

Reply to
Clark

It's time frt the horta eggs to hatch. Baby hortas make small holes. Do you see "NO KILL I" etched into the concrete?

:-)

Reply to
Harry

Hehehehehe!

"I'm a DOCTOR, Jim, not a brick mason!"

Reply to
Jim Redelfs

This is a bizarre thread.. Yet I can't look away..

Reply to
Charles Pisano

Probably PMS. That old female standby excuse.

A good buddy of mine died last year of PMS. His wife shot him. :-)

Reply to
Aardvark

You know why they call it PMS? Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken. :)

Reply to
Terry

Re: 1/2" perfectly round holes suddenly found on my foundation wall outside Group: alt.home.repair Date: Mon, Jun 4, 2007, 10:32am From: snipped-for-privacy@charter.net (Terry) On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 11:36:56 GMT, Aardvark wrote: Probably PMS. That old female standby excuse.

You know why they call it PMS? Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken. :)

LMAO

Reply to
in2-dadark

Vulgar.

Reply to
aspasia

Accurate.

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

I agree. I think he about summed it up..

Re: 1/2" perfectly round holes suddenly found on my foundation wall... Group: alt.home.repair Date: Mon, Jun 4, 2007, You know why they call it PMS? Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken. :) LMAO Vulgar. =A0=A0=A0=A0Accurate.

Reply to
in2-dadark

I think you would have to agree that that is not true.

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

YOUR ARE NOT ALONE - THE SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME. VARIOUS OCCASSIONS THROUGHOUT THE PAST 3 1/2 YEARS HAVE FOUND UNAUTHORIZED DRILLED HOLES ON MY HOUSE FOUNDATION, undermining the block support and stability of the home. Have even found holes drilled on the decorative outside lamp posts outside on my front lawn.

YES, THESE ARE DONE BY VANDALS. I have he same suspicions as you. One of the policemen also mentioned one of his friends also complained of the same thing. My suspicion is that a criminal in the neighborhood does not like and is targeting us, OR Property Investing firms have targeted your neighborhood and want to forcibly acquire yours and mine homes by trying to scare people out of their house. The investment firms hire thugs to do such criminal activities, including planting weaponised insects outside window sills so the insects crawl inside following carbon dioxide excelled by humans, and also by injecting chemical poisons in such foundation drilled holes to make you itch or sick without you authorizing anything.

Then, some people who do not Stand their Ground get scared of their homes.....Investors targeting a house or neighborhood pick up the house for cheap, and then rent the houses to Section 8 Voucher recipients where the Government pays the Investors for maintenance, appliance replacements, or anything dealing with a home in the form of high rent charged to the government. The Section 8 vouches recipients pay a small portion of the rent which is good for them, and the Government pays the rest to the investing firm. The Section 9 investing firms and those homes acquired through City's planning commisions is allowed to charge high rents for the properties rented to Section 8 recipients... The return is about 78% of the investment, vs current 2% of today's interest rates.

This is what I suspect and remote viewed that is happening.....YOU ARE NOT ALONE. This is happening in SunHaven Subdivision of Kenneth City, Florida

Reply to
mMm