1/2" perfectly round holes suddenly found on my foundation wall outside

---
there should be a "sig" here

And the funny hats.
--
Regards,
snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote in wrote in message

I thought those were the Shriner bees...
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
On Jun 2, 1:04 pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

This guy...? http://www.handmadewebsites.com/mystuff/reese.html
On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 17:04:05 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

It's time frt the horta eggs to hatch. Baby hortas make small holes. Do you see "NO KILL I" etched into the concrete?
:-)

Hehehehehe!
"I'm a DOCTOR, Jim, not a brick mason!"
--
:)
JR

rank beginner wrote:

They sound to me like the work of a busy insect.
Bob
rank beginner wrote:

This should help you. http://tinyurl.com/8thbh
The holes look old. They also remind me of holes drilled by exterminators when they treat for termites.
And nobody did anything to deserve your rude attack. The people here are trying to help YOU. Do, please, try to be gracious in return.
Joy

Don't post pictures to newsgroups, unless the group is explicitly labeled as a binary group, or the group charter says it is OK.
However, posting a LINK to a picture is fine in this, and pretty much every other group. So, put your picture up on a web site somewhere (such as one of the free photo sharing sites, if you don't have a web site), and post a link to it.
--
--Tim Smith

looking so old, they are probably from a termite kill job many years ago.
That explains the slight downward slope and depth. They were likely filled with cheap cement thats eroded away.
Some people here are becoming unfriendly, why cant we all get along?
Time to spray holes with water, like garden hose them and fill with cement.
Over the years I have discovered strange stuff here, usually its not worth worrying about.
hey, good analysis... yeah, it would explain the downward slope. somebody else also said it looked like the ones made when treating for termites. I can't rule that out now, it seems sensible and would explain a lot. I'm starting to feel better that it might not have been maliciousness by someone after all. That bothered me as much as the actual holes. Still, I never saw them before and there's no old crumbled cement pieces anywhere that might have covered them...hmm....the plot thickens.
Thank you to everyone who sincerely has offered their help and advice.
And those who think they're being funny with their infantile comments, already know how I feel about you. (see my previos posts for more details)
Chris

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 20:11:19 -0700, rank beginner wrote:

Hi pot, called the kettle black did ya?
yup, sometimes you gotta throw yourself in the gutter...its the only way with idiots that gets their respect...I'm sure you understand.
Chris

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 20:38:37 -0700, rank beginner wrote:

I don't understand the anger on your end. I'm usually a pretty easy going dude but fuck, you really rubbed a few people including me unnecessarily the wrong way.

Nope, it just causes YOU to lose the respect of everyone else. You sure po'd a lot of people in a very short time. A simple guideline is to post only messages you'd not mind your sweet old grandmother reading, or your 12 year old daughter. There is never a good reason to show a lack of dignity and self respect.
On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 20:38:37 -0700, rank beginner

You don't get any respect from me. I just see someone down there in the gutter.
Anyhow, the holes are from auger rats.

If wood ..... consider carpenter bees ...also woodpeckers. Both pests can form essentialy perfect round holes.

This is a bizarre thread.. Yet I can't look away..
replying to rank beginner, mMm wrote:

YOUR ARE NOT ALONE - THE SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME. VARIOUS OCCASSIONS THROUGHOUT THE PAST 3 1/2 YEARS HAVE FOUND UNAUTHORIZED DRILLED HOLES ON MY HOUSE FOUNDATION, undermining the block support and stability of the home. Have even found holes drilled on the decorative outside lamp posts outside on my front lawn.
YES, THESE ARE DONE BY VANDALS. I have he same suspicions as you. One of the policemen also mentioned one of his friends also complained of the same thing. My suspicion is that a criminal in the neighborhood does not like and is targeting us, OR Property Investing firms have targeted your neighborhood and want to forcibly acquire yours and mine homes by trying to scare people out of their house. The investment firms hire thugs to do such criminal activities, including planting weaponised insects outside window sills so the insects crawl inside following carbon dioxide excelled by humans, and also by injecting chemical poisons in such foundation drilled holes to make you itch or sick without you authorizing anything.
Then, some people who do not Stand their Ground get scared of their homes.....Investors targeting a house or neighborhood pick up the house for cheap, and then rent the houses to Section 8 Voucher recipients where the Government pays the Investors for maintenance, appliance replacements, or anything dealing with a home in the form of high rent charged to the government. The Section 8 vouches recipients pay a small portion of the rent which is good for them, and the Government pays the rest to the investing firm. The Section 9 investing firms and those homes acquired through City's planning commisions is allowed to charge high rents for the properties rented to Section 8 recipients... The return is about 78% of the investment, vs current 2% of today's interest rates.
This is what I suspect and remote viewed that is happening.....YOU ARE NOT ALONE. This is happening in SunHaven Subdivision of Kenneth City, Florida