1/2" Brass threaded pipe

Page 2 of 2

hmmm...I was wondering the same thing...
Brigitte

I guess that's why it's so hard to find. lol

So much for blindly following what I was told. I just asked my friend who has the pipe and was told ID 5/8, OD 1/2 so I didn't have it backwards from what I was told (but didn't think about).
This is probably supposed to be copper, not brass.

I've got two pieces of straight threaded brass that comes pretty close to your dimensions (but 1/2 id & 5/8 od)
It appears to thread into 3/8 pipe fittings. I think it came off some bench mount valves