Zone question?

I notice that the zones seem to rate minimum temperatures.
I will be attempting grow a zone 3-9 plant in zone 10. Will my little plant bake to death?
Thank you.
--
Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon

Hard to say, but within an area broadly defined as zone 10, there will be many areas that have a cooler climate. alot of variables include: near a body of water, altitude, shade, sun exposure... etc etc. best bet is to talk to someone at your local nursery.
says...

Thank you!
--
Farlo, the Urban Fey Dragon