zero turn mowers

first post since back on the newsgroup scene.
Kubota John Deere or New Holland
thank you, ck
scupper79 wrote:

Yes.
--
Art

For residential use, I like Toro. I won't buy another Deere product until they can prove they've solved their quality control problems.
For commercial uses, I don't have a clue, except I don't like Dixie Chopper.
JimR wrote:

neighbor paid over 7,000 for one. A year later the motor case split. The repair bill was over 4,000.00 so he traded for a non commercial Deere. It has performed great in some respects but it is not a Deere. Kubota did build its Diesel zer turn mowers but don;t knwo about now.Nor New Holland.

Definitely not John Deere.
ExMark is top quality & hard to beat.
Red