zero turn mowers

first post since back on the newsgroup scene.

Kubota John Deere or New Holland

thank you, ck

Reply to
scupper79

Yes.

Reply to
Art

For residential use, I like Toro. I won't buy another Deere product until they can prove they've solved their quality control problems.

For commercial uses, I don't have a clue, except I don't like Dixie Chopper.

Reply to
JimR

Definitely not John Deere.

ExMark is top quality & hard to beat.

Red

Reply to
Red

The only real John Deere was the commercial grade mower. Even then a neighbor paid over 7,000 for one. A year later the motor case split. The repair bill was over 4,000.00 so he traded for a non commercial Deere. It has performed great in some respects but it is not a Deere. Kubota did build its Diesel zer turn mowers but don;t knwo about now.Nor New Holland.

Reply to
lil abner