Zebra Grass - Plant from seeds?

I have what I believe is called zebra grass. Long green shafts with beige spots. It's a decorative plant that grows to about 6' tall. It's starting to go to seed, producing tassel-like growths at the top of each blade. Does anyone know if I can take those seeds and cultivate them indoors so that I can plant them elsewhere in my yard in the spring?