Yet Another Sprinkler Question

Hi,

I am experiencing a weird problem with one of the zone (zone 1, that is). It does not open in either manual mode or auto mode.

However, I discovered that if I leave zone 1 in manual open mode, and when zone 2 is open in auto mode, both 1 and 2 open.

The controller is a fairly old 2-wheel type controller and I never had any problem with it before.

Any suggestions, guesses as to what's going on?

Jin

Reply to
jin

Alaininsd