Yardworks 18v combo kit

Hi everyone I am looking for some info . We just purchased a Canadian tire Yardworks 18v combo kit Cordless . I have a question re the battery and charger. When you do the 24 hour charge the charging indicator light is supposed to go from red to green when fully charged. Ours went from red to flashing amber which according to the manual means it needs to be recharged. My husband returned the batteries and charger to Canadian tire thinking there was something wrong with the charger as he could use the equipment. The second unit after only 8 hours of charging is doing the same thing . Has anyone had this problem . Also we cannot find out what company makes this product to ask them. Hope someone can help. Fran

Reply to
foconnor

i have had that kind of charging problem in cold weather , but in summer charged fine. lucas

Reply to
ds549