worms

i have had problem over the last two weeks with worms... they are in a brown cocoon and are black. they ate up one of my bushes. i decided to cut down the bush and now they are hanging from the house. they are spinning on a thin spider like web.
i burrned the area around where the bush was.
what can i get to get rid of the nuisance?
please email
will ck again before bed time
coach
reply email to: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com
sorry i live in east tennessee
reply email to: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com
Coach Wyatt said:

Why, on earth, would you do that? Were you trying to burn your house down?

USENET doesn't work that way, sorry.
http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2149.html
--
Eggs

-Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (Coach Wyatt) wrote:

Are they tent caterpillars? (oh no)
--
http://NewsReader.Com /

Steveo said:

Doh. I missed the "spinning a web" part. *shudders*
--
Eggs

Do Amish people get one phone call when arrested?
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:17:12 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (Coach Wyatt) wrote:

Get some in a bag or jar, and get to your local garden center. A real one, not a big department store kind.
They should be able to help you find a way to eliminate the problems, without over toxifiying your yard.
imho,
tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com