worms

i have had problem over the last two weeks with worms... they are in a brown cocoon and are black. they ate up one of my bushes. i decided to cut down the bush and now they are hanging from the house. they are spinning on a thin spider like web.

i burrned the area around where the bush was.

what can i get to get rid of the nuisance?

please email

will ck again before bed time

coach

reply email to: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
Coach Wyatt

sorry i live in east tennessee

reply email to: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
Coach Wyatt

Why, on earth, would you do that? Were you trying to burn your house down?

USENET doesn't work that way, sorry.

Eggs Zachtly

Are they tent caterpillars? (oh no)

Reply to
Steveo

Get some in a bag or jar, and get to your local garden center. A real one, not a big department store kind.

They should be able to help you find a way to eliminate the problems, without over toxifiying your yard.

imho,

tom @

Tom The Great

Doh. I missed the "spinning a web" part. *shudders*

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly