worm holes

anyone have any problems with worms makin the soil surface uneven ?
seems thaty every year I have to put the thatch blade on the mower to smooth out the soil surface because of the worm hole mounds...

Are you sure it's worms??? If you're in a place with significant snow, it can be caused by frost heaving.

Worms leave dirt from their excavations outside their holes. I experience them when walking barefoot in the yard. The little dried piles make indentations in the soles making you wish you had your shoes on. I tolerate the piles knowing that the worms are aerating for free.
-- Tom

yep it's is their damn dirt mounds
Doug Kanter wrote:

Not the kind of worms you have Kanter. He's not draggin' his ass around the yard like you do.
You kids really make yourselves look bad with all this sort of talk. NOBODY is impressed and we just wish you would either straighten up or go away.
G Henslee wrote:

Stubby wrote:

> You kids really make yourselves look bad with all this sort of talk. > NOBODY is impressed and we just wish you would either straighten up or > go away. > >
So, who in the fuck are you? Teacher? Nun? Molesting padre?... KMA you top posting imbecile.

Much better.
No, he's just someone else that thinks people like you are idiots.

Steveo wrote:

That's not surprising. There are support groups for people who suffer from all kinds of afflictions.

kanter?

Lovers spat.

He gets all cranky when anyone suggests a possibility that falls outside his narrow realm of thinking. He likes to just sit on his rock like a lizard warming itself.
Doug Kanter wrote:

I got your lizard hangin', worm-boi.
nope, no snow last winter and not really any frost either.