Winter Moth Question (outside of Boston area)

Hello:
Live outside of Boston.
Several of our trees of different types have been diognosed as being infected with winter moths. Leaves are being eaten.
For this time of the year, in our area, what brand and type of spray should I use that would, hopefully, be reasonably effective ?
Any caveats to the usage of what you recommend, etc. ?
I did a Google on this, honest, found much info., but, frankly, very confused as to what to use that would be effective now. Lots of the info seems contradictory.
Much thanks.
Appreciate the help, B.