Will my Queen Palms make it?

About 18-24 months ago I put two boxes of mature Queen Palms in my back yard. A single tree was in a 48" box and a 36" box had 3 smaller trees. They were professionally planted and were thriving.
I live in Las Vegas and we experienced below freezing temperatures for a couple of weeks. These palms took a beating. The same for others in the surrounding area. Other types of palms show the freeze burns, also.
I've trimmed some dead fronds, drilled 1.5 " core holes about 18 inches deep at the drip line. Put in the locally used palm food (14-4-14 Feb-Oct). I see the inner frond being green, but it has top damage and I left them to grow out.
Will my Queen Palms make it?
Thanks.
-- Oren
Oren said:

I'll tell you, if you tell me the winning lottery numbers for this weekend. ;)
--

Eggs

How can there be self-help "groups"?
Oren wrote:

Queen Palms are ones that can handle below freezing temperatures.... they probably will be fine.
Lar

Thanks.
-- Oren