Will decomposed granite hold up to heavy wheeled garbage cans?

I would like to put in a path over to the side of our house where we keep t he garbage cans. I like the look of decomposed granite, but I'm afraid that the weight of the cans (sometimes as much as 75 lbs) on 1" wide hard plast ic wheels will quickly leave ruts, whether I stabilize it or not. What do y ou think?
El domingo, 26 de enero de 2014 19:35:04 UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com escribi ó: