Who sells snowblowers (snow-throwers) in Michigan?

Page 2 of 2
Almost everybody. Got my last* one at TSC (Tractor Supply Corp. or Company). Sears, Lowes, Home Depot, Meijers, Sams, Cosco, etc. all have them in the $500 to +++ range. And now your Canadian dollar is worth a lot more in the States!
I moved to Arizona in 2006 after spending 60+ years in the snow belt. Ah.........

It currently is about a 3.0% difference.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

By itself, that's an irrelevant piece of information.
In the last 12 months the Canadian $ is worth about 16% more in the States.
In the last 5 years the change has been a whopping 60%!
In other terms, a snow blower costing $1000-Canadian last year will cost only $862 this year.