who just bought a driveway torch? Sarge? and any stories yet?

How is it working and have you barbecued any rodents yet?
Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Yup - but I haven't done much with it - just fried some weeds along a fence to try it out. I got a 20gal tank and put the set on an old cheap dolly. There isn't much to it.