Who Eats the Seeds

Spaghetti squash - who eats the seeds ? Around here people dig the seeds out (after cooking) and throw them away. Don't know why - the few that I've eaten tasted fine. What happens in your area ?

What do you mean by "around here"? How many people does your observation include?

8

OK....I thought you were suggesting that it was a regional preference. :-)

So do you have anything to contribute or are you just being a wise-ass ?

LM wrote:

Bawahahahaha

Do you always have problems when someone asks you to clarify your question?
I don't grown spaghetti squash, but do other winter squashes. Butternut, acorn and pumkin all roast fantastic seeds! The acorn is especially plump making them my favorites.