Which utility trailer to buy? Snowbear ok?

Looking to buy a utility trailer to haul riding lawn mower for lawn cutting service.
Anyone ever bought a SnowBear trailer? see link
http://www.snowbear.com/html/trailers.html
Any advice on what to get or what features to look for?
I just bought a 6 x 12 for $540.00, a gate for a mower would have been $115.00 extra. The trailer has regular size tires so I can use the spare on my truck if needed. The local lowes store sells one that size with the small tires for about $900.00. The one I bought is a lot better than the one in the link you provided. If you want the contact info in central Kentucky let me know. ------------------------------------------------------ Support American Families, Buy Made In USA! Kentucky Rustic Barrels http://www.KentuckyRustic.com