where to purchase?

I would like to know if this tool is still available..........
http://community.webshots.com/photo/150061566/150063565aqFAId
Thanks in advance........
Dave

What the heck do you do w/ that thing?
Peter H

It looks like a hoe. There were hundreds of local variations when tools were handmade and it looks like some enterprising company has made a modern version of this one.
The bad news is that it might have been an "exclusive WIGIG - When It's Gone, It's Gone" item for a catalogue company.
No idea where they can be bought, but I'd like one too!
-- Brian "Stuck down a hole, in the fog, in the middle of the night, with an owl."

Check www.leevalley.com they have something similar.
--
Jim Sullivan
seattle, washington

thank you for finding it also.................
Dave

Looks like some sort of edging tool. Get an old golf putter and do a little bending with a torch, sharpen on a grinding wheel, an presto! Just a thought...
Bad Bob
"Cook him till he's blue, and smother him in onions."

Brilliant!
:-)
-- Brian "Let's be grateful for our Fridays and face our Mondays with good humour."