where to buy lumber online

need a couple recommendations for buing pressuretreated posts, runners and slats online
hurricane wiped out a couple hundred feet and am ready to start rebuilding
I located sites similar to http://www.greatsouthernwood.com/products/farm-ranch http://www.onlinelumber.net /
could anyone tell me where to buy in south eastern parts of USA?
local home depot and lowes are all out of materials
Graydon Hillervik wrote:

In the situation there I think I'd get a neighborhood together and rent a truck and drive to wherever is nearest major area that has what you all need. You could probably make enough from reselling excess material to pay the cost and still come out as cheap as paying the internet resellers shipping charges on partial loads.

They are just temporarily out in your area. Since you are on line, look up store numbers north of you and inquire. Both have full racks in the Atlanta area.
Tom J
Graydon Hillervik wrote:

The shipping costs will eat you alive but when you need it, you need it.
Harry K
Graydon Hillervik wrote:

Can you wait? the costs will be far cheaper when everyone else has a roof over their head.
Screw the box stores. Put in an order with a local lumber company and they will deliver it to your house. Most of the time they have far more lumber than a box store or have more deliveries per month. Support the local guy who busts his ass for you.
Kirb
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/where-to-buy-lumber-online-49545-.htm webdiva69 wrote: http://www.timberridgewoodworks.com
Graydon Hillervik wrote:

What? You see a problem with replying to a post about a hurricane from 5 years ago?

Now *that's* funny!
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:40:20 +0000, cfdiva_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (webdiva69) wrote:

I have some brand new treated 4x4 posts left over from a job. There are 11 of them. I'll sell them to you at cost for $12 each. However, the shipping will be around $40 each. Send me $572 for all of them. Certified check only.
Make the check out to me, Pete Fuller.