Where do I get large rocks?

I want to stagger rocks along the front edge of my lawn for aesthetic reasons as well as to stop people from parking on the street, on my lawn. Where do people buy these stones?

I'd look in your phone book under "landscaping" and also under "Rock Quarries" or a similar subject. Usually the Landscape guys will have a source or can point you in the right direction.
Larry Wager www.BackwoodsMetalArt.com Truly unique creations for Home and Yard