Where can i get a Ferris or a John Deere mower cheapest??

Hello
Our company in Denmark (Europe) are looking for some zero turn mowers, at your webpage's I found some the machines that could be interesting for us.
I hope that you will give me some competitive prices, that could be interesting for us. The price must be a wholesale price, while we not need guarantee and we also self want to assemble the machines(just forward it in the crate).
I will like a price on these machines:
Ferris IS 1500
Ferris IS 2000
John Deere 727A
John Deere 777
Best regards
Jesper Buhl
General Manager JS Trading ApS
Stokballevej 16 DK-7000 Fredericia Tlf. +45 40 55 03 82

Have you checked prices on Froogle?
www.google.com