When to sow?

Hello there
Much hard work over the last 2 weeks clearing, levelling etc. Howeve the last couple of days have seen persistant rain almost waterloggin the area in parts. If I sow today for instance and it rains for th next week(bbc forecast) will I have waisted my time?
Thanks in advance for any feedback
nilo
--
niloc

On Tue, 23 May 2006 10:16:58 +0000, niloc wrote:

As long as your seed doesn't wash away, you'll be just fine. You may need to spread hay over the seeded area to help keep the seed from washing away. Good luck.
--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info/

Steveo Wrote:

thanks Timothy