Wheelhorse cut some brush

Couldn't wait for a DR field and brush. Really didn't want to use my "good" Wheelhorse (520H the last year before Toro took over) - but I don't have decks on the heavy old Cub Cadets or Sears Suburbans so I gave it a go. I was careful to avoid the heavy brush (1/2" and bigger) but the smaller ones and brambles, etc got chewed up pretty good. I was thinking of Clark as the 3/4" pieces of broken branches went flying in a cloud of dust LOL. When I get a chance I'll make a pass through with a tractor and chains and pull some of the bigger stuff right out.

Great minds ... I just pulled my Cherokee in the yard with landscape trailer and JD 110 in tow. The Cherokee has been up the woods roads most days this past couple weeks helping me build a 10 by 12 shed. That's why I wanted to widen the road.