Wheelhorse C-81 & B-80

Does anyone know if the decks are interchangeable on th C-81 and B-80 lawn tractors. As I understand it the B-80 (circa 1974-1975) uses a 36" side discharge (part # 5-0721) or a 36" rear discharge (part# 5-0621) tach-o-matic. I think the C-81 is a 1978-79 mfg date.

Interesting - I think I have one of each. I know I have the C-81 (running) and I have a B something (not running). I'll check the setups next time I am out at my property where the B is. I know my C is Tach-o-Matic so I'm guessing they are interchangeable.