What was that noise ?

I remember seeing about a 10" stick someplace where I intended to mow and I thought "I better pick that up and get it out of the way" - but I forgot. Today I mowed with the big Wheelhorse and a 48" deck. At one point I heard a crunching noise and then the twang of something flying. What could have made that noise ?
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Thanks, Billko. Yesterday I lost bolt and big plastic wing nut from my Lawnboy. I'm sure I'll run into it next time I cut grass ;(
Srgnt Billko wrote:

You found my 10" stick? I thought Kathy packed it with the Christmas decorations. Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

If she drove by here and threw it in my lawn I'll burp, sputter, cough ....