What to do

After all of the holiday stuff is done and after you have waxed the lawnmowers and cleaned the garage what does everyone else do during the winter? I like being outside but right now it is too cold. I need replies to keep me busy

Reply to
Herb and Eneva

Well there's always sex, but that only takes a few minutes. I've got a workshop with a good wood heater. I mostly make little boards out of big boards, but at least it keeps me occupied.

KC

Reply to
KC

on 1/3/2008 2:41 PM Herb and Eneva said the following:

Get a hobby.

Reply to
willshak

Well if he's as bored as he sounds, I wouldn't expect a whole lot of enthusiasm in doing it right.

KC

Reply to
KC

You could always plot the overthrow of the world. That's what I'm doing.

Herb and Eneva wrote:

Reply to
muslimboy