What to do

After all of the holiday stuff is done and after you have waxed the lawnmowers and cleaned the garage what does everyone else do during the winter? I like being outside but right now it is too cold. I need replies to keep me busy
On Jan 3, 1:41pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Herb and Eneva) wrote:

Well there's always sex, but that only takes a few minutes. I've got a workshop with a good wood heater. I mostly make little boards out of big boards, but at least it keeps me occupied.
KC

Well if he's as bored as he sounds, I wouldn't expect a whole lot of enthusiasm in doing it right.
KC
on 1/3/2008 2:41 PM Herb and Eneva said the following:

Get a hobby.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY