What's happening to my grass!

I have attached some pics of my lawn this month and one from April (with the dog on).

The grass has been watered regularly and fed twice with Scotts lawn feed. I have to admit that it seems to have deteriorated since I applied the feed about 6 weeks ago.

any ideas on what i can do to salvage it? It has also been aerated twice.

any advice appreciated.

thanks

||Filename: IMG_0077.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: IMG_0078.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: IMG_0079.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: IMG_0081.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: P1090038.JPG | |Download:
johnmerrick

Don't be desperate, if you maintain your lawn, like you should do...give it food and water periodically, kill intruders, mechanical treatment... it will work fine in the end.

rikv