well question

Page 2 of 2

electric pump jack on their well pump. I had to bring in the water by hand pumping (that was my chore). One happy kid I was when in '53 my folks bought a house with inside plumbing. It even had a dial telephone instead of the crank type. And you want to go back to a hand pump to save money?
Tom G.
Tom J wrote:

--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8