Weeds in lawn

Hello, my front lawn has some areas infested with this plant. Anyone know how to get rid of it?
http://www.davco.bc.ca/weedsinlawn.html
Thanks, Dave
"Dave" wrote in message

It looks like marajahoochie. Gr8 for smokin.

Someone is ripping you off.
Gable wrote:

I wish you'd join the DEA as their major marajahoochie identifier. Maybe the price would go down when the supply increases due to failure of eradication. [;^)

Yea..it will start growing like vetch on the highways!
"GFRfan" wrote

That's the African variety. Worth it's weight in gold. :o)

They ship it on the Grand Funk Railroad.
Steveo wrote:

Now you're making me "Paranoid". I may end up on the "Inside Looking Out" waiting for that "Aimless Lady" who is a real "Heartbreaker" so "I Don't Have To Sing The Blues No More". Sorry. I'm done. No more on this forum.
Did anybody recognise the plant anyway?