Weeds in lawn

Hello, my front lawn has some areas infested with this plant. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

It looks like marajahoochie. Gr8 for smokin.

Reply to
Gable

Someone is ripping you off.

Reply to
Steveo

I wish you'd join the DEA as their major marajahoochie identifier. Maybe the price would go down when the supply increases due to failure of eradication. [;^)

Reply to
GFRfan

Yea..it will start growing like vetch on the highways!

Reply to
Steveo

"GFRfan" wrote

That's the African variety. Worth it's weight in gold. :o)

Reply to
Gable

They ship it on the Grand Funk Railroad.

Reply to
Steveo

Now you're making me "Paranoid". I may end up on the "Inside Looking Out" waiting for that "Aimless Lady" who is a real "Heartbreaker" so "I Don't Have To Sing The Blues No More". Sorry. I'm done. No more on this forum.

Did anybody recognise the plant anyway?

Reply to
GFRfan