Weedkiller on Bermuda seedlings?

I had put down a bunch of fresh soil and planted some bermuda seed about 2.5 weeks ago and set the sprinkler to water for 5 minutes, every two hours, 7 times a day. So, I've already mowed it down as the existing grass and some new weeds grew high enough to start catching the ire of the neighborhood association. Two questions:
Can I put a broadleaf weedkiller on my new grass safely or do I need to wait?
What is this weed that is all over the place? We're really thinking it came in with either the dirt or the grass seed, but either way I want it gone.
Pictures: http://www.the-hartmans.org/~xfer/lawn /
Jon Hartman wrote:

What brand bermuda seed did you use? Just curious.
I have the SAME stuff! It grows 2-3 inches overnight! Rats!
| Jon Hartman wrote: | > I had put down a bunch of fresh soil and planted some bermuda seed about 2.5 | > weeks ago and set the sprinkler to water for 5 minutes, every two hours, 7 | > times a day. So, I've already mowed it down as the existing grass and some | > new weeds grew high enough to start catching the ire of the neighborhood | > association. Two questions: | > | > Can I put a broadleaf weedkiller on my new grass safely or do I need to | > wait? | > | > What is this weed that is all over the place? We're really thinking it came | > in with either the dirt or the grass seed, but either way I want it gone. | > | > Pictures: http://www.the-hartmans.org/~xfer/lawn / | > | > | | What brand bermuda seed did you use? Just curious.
Troy wrote:

So why reply to me, you stump-stupid top posting nit?
I'd post the answer here, but I wouldn't want to offend your delicate eyes with any more top-posting than necessary. The guy made simple observation; cut him some slack.
-Jon

Jon Fartman wrote:
<top posting corrected - look at the bottom>

> I'd post the answer here, but I wouldn't want to offend your delicate > eyes > with any more top-posting than necessary. The guy made simple > > >    observation; > cut him some slack. > > -Jon
How's those weeds today? Taken over the lawn entirely yet? bawahahahahahaha
Eat shit Fartman.
Hey Jon, could it be crabgrass? http://waddell.ci.manchester.ct.us/g_crabgrass.html
Kate