weed killer "gel"

Has anyone noticed any "Weed & Grass Killer Gel" that "clings" to plants on the shelves of a national chain recently? It's made by Spectracide whose products I normally hate but this stuff works pretty good. It's been at least a couple of years since I bought some and I looked for it at Lowe's but they weren't carrying it anymore. I don't particularly want to have to order it over the Internet.

Reply to
Dennis M