weed control

I have a large flagstore patio and another one with paving stones and there are tons of weeds growing up between the stones...Other than Roundup, is there anything else I can use to kill these things...natural choices are preferred and I don't want to dig them all up by hand! Thanks
Boil water keep it hot and pour it on, it will kill all vegetation, just make sure you can get it to the application surface quickly.

A solution of 20% white vinegar out of the bottle and 80% water in a spray bottle will kill the weeds. Spray it on and in a week they should all be brown and crispy.
Konyoman wrote:

Dump salt all over the weeds. That will kill them too.

I use a flame weeder for the grass growing in the cracks on my sidewalk, and along my chain link fence. Just another alternative, in case you don't want to put anything in your soil. But it's only temporary.