weed control

I have a large flagstore patio and another one with paving stones and there are tons of weeds growing up between the stones...Other than Roundup, is there anything else I can use to kill these things...natural choices are preferred and I don't want to dig them all up by hand! Thanks

Reply to
Konyoman

jamogod

A solution of 20% white vinegar out of the bottle and 80% water in a spray bottle will kill the weeds. Spray it on and in a week they should all be brown and crispy.

K> I have a large flagstore patio and another one with paving stones and there

Reply to
scott(remove_to_reply)

Dump salt all over the weeds. That will kill them too.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

I use a flame weeder for the grass growing in the cracks on my sidewalk, and along my chain link fence. Just another alternative, in case you don't want to put anything in your soil. But it's only temporary.

Reply to
Big D