weed and feed

The turf has to be wet for the granular control product to stick to the weeds. Early morning dew works well for that.

Granular weed and feed applied to dry turf will provide almost no broadleaf weed control.

Reply to
Steveo

crybaby.

Ooh, immaturity amongst grown men is just *sooo* attractive! Some people just come here to get advice and learn something. You all seem to know a great deal, but sheesh, boys, you do enjoy your whizzing contests!

Amused, Jo

Reply to
Jo

Some

I wouldn't hold your breath for that, Waldo. Tis clearly an ingrained personality...not likely to change. Too bad Steveo can't stick with dispensing his credible info, opinions, etc and leave the adolescent shtick behind.....

I can't wait for the charming words he'll have for me now. :0

Jo (the clinician who takes a break from psych newsgroups to learn something about her land/garden etc) Bowing out now....

As I said before,

Reply to
Jo

Another moderator wanna-be chimes in with nothing about lawncare.

Start a moderated group and share your wisdom there, Jo. I certainly won't bother you there.

Reply to
Steveo

Then stfu and learn something, Jo the alt.home.lawn.garden moderator wanna-be. Sheesh, what a pantie waist.

Reply to
Steveo

adolescent

I have no desire to moderate. I was commenting on how lovely it would be to be able to read your wisdom without the, well, you know, manure thrown in. There. I commented about lawn care, may I stay now, Steveo?

jo

Reply to
Jo

I don't have any control over you staying or leaving. See how that works? :)

Reply to
Steveo

listening to

stfu? How predictable. BTW, that's panty waste, hon. And your diagnosis of me is waay off target. I ain't no wanna-be! I guess I'll have to limit my learning to those I can respect.

Back to lurking.....

jo

Reply to
Jo

Oh good, a spelling lame works when all else fails.

> And your

That would be -way-, brainiak.

Reply to
Steveo

You're just too clever for me!

Reply to
Jo

Jo, of course you're absolutely correct about Steveo and his vulgarity and lack of manners. It's posters like him that can ruin even the best groups. But he doesn't care, he just wants to see how many people he can insult. He's been insulting and vulgar with at least 3 of us in this thread. And all over the fact that people chose to add some additional info. Steveo seems to think that he alone should be the only one allowed to answer questions and whatever he says is all that's required. Just another sign of an insecure, hostile person.

Reply to
trader4

vulgarity

Hi, Trader, I agree. Such hostility and personality issues are so sad, to see, really. I believe that those who engage on Usenet in such a way tend to do so mainly because they can! There is a wonderful book called "The Psychology of the Internet". Anyway, I probably shouldn't have engaged him, I mean what's the point?

Jo

Reply to
Jo

be aware some lawn weeds require 2 or even 3 applications of the stuf before finally dying out..

-- Eyebright

Reply to
Eyebright

Are you all happy today from those mind bending chemicals you hawk in the sick-dome groups? Can you prescribe them to yourself?

Reply to
Steveo

I told you I'm not here to impress you, trader for, or anyone else for that matter.

You and your ilk turn this group into a crying contest. I'm only here to advise people about their lawns. K?

Reply to
Steveo

I really think you should get back on topic (alt.home.lawn.garden) or stfu. Your mind bending anti-depressant chemicals don't work on turfgrass, do they, dr jo?

Reply to
Steveo

"I'm only here to advise people about their lawns. K? "

Yes, it's OK with me. However, why did you attack me and start using vulgarity for no reason when all I was doing was the same thing? Or is this the Steveo lawn/garden only group?

Reply to
trader4

More and more from you. ugh

Reply to
Steveo

Stick to what you know. "sick-dome" groups? you are a piece of work, aren't you?

Reply to
Jo

vulgarity

Tis' a good thing, if it's one thing you are not, it's impressive.

S'ok. I never cry over shilled ilk!

Jo

Reply to
Jo