weed and feed

Page 2 of 3

This,believe it or not, started the nastiest weed and feed thread ever in the history of usenet...LOL
LOLOLOL thanks for all the help and extra opinions guys ..I think i have my answers now

LOLOLOL thanks for all the help and extra opinions guys ..I think i have my answers now

"Turn the page to pest control. :D "
You have nothing to smile about here. You've been abusive to several of us for no reason. It's guys like you that destroy fine newsgroups.

wanna-be. Sheesh, what a pantie waist.

stfu? How predictable. BTW, that's panty waste, hon. And your diagnosis of me is waay off target. I ain't no wanna-be! I guess I'll have to limit my learning to those I can respect.
Back to lurking.....
jo

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

It was a joke. you missed it.

You're just too clever for me!
Jo, of course you're absolutely correct about Steveo and his vulgarity and lack of manners. It's posters like him that can ruin even the best groups. But he doesn't care, he just wants to see how many people he can insult. He's been insulting and vulgar with at least 3 of us in this thread. And all over the fact that people chose to add some additional info. Steveo seems to think that he alone should be the only one allowed to answer questions and whatever he says is all that's required. Just another sign of an insecure, hostile person.

Hi, Trader, I agree. Such hostility and personality issues are so sad, to see, really. I believe that those who engage on Usenet in such a way tend to do so mainly because they can! There is a wonderful book called "The Psychology of the Internet". Anyway, I probably shouldn't have engaged him, I mean what's the point?
Jo

stfu. Your mind bending anti-depressant chemicals don't work on turfgrass, do they, dr jo?

Dunno, Steveo. But I bet if you ingested less weed n'feed carcinogens and a bit more SSRI's, you'd probably enjoy your turfgrass much more!
(PS - Einstein, AD's don't 'bend minds', they just make the flowers smell nicer <grin>)
Jo

for that matter.
You and your ilk turn this group into a crying contest. I'm only here to advise people about their lawns. K?
"I'm only here to advise people about their lawns. K? "
Yes, it's OK with me. However, why did you attack me and start using vulgarity for no reason when all I was doing was the same thing? Or is this the Steveo lawn/garden only group?

Tis' a good thing, if it's one thing you are not, it's impressive.

S'ok. I never cry over shilled ilk!
Jo

hawk in the sick-dome groups? Can you prescribe them to yourself?

Stick to what you know. "sick-dome" groups? you are a piece of work, aren't you?